Welcome to Python Selenium tutorial for beginners, in these video tutorials we are going to learn about different topics in Python Selenium, from selenium installation, up to adding Chrome and Firefox drivers for selenium and also working with different web elements in selenium using python programming language.
What is Selenium ?
Selenium is a set of tools for browser automation, and it is mostly used for testing applications. but the usage of selenium is not limited to testing of applications, but it can also be used for screen scrapping and repetitive tasks automation in a browser. so selenium supports automation for different browsers like firefox, internet explorer, google chrome, safari and opera.
There are different tools of selenium that you can use
- Selenium IDE: This is a Firefox add-in used to record and play back the
Selenium scripts with Firefox. It provides a graphical user interface to
record user actions using Firefox.
- Selenium Stand Alone Server: This is also known as Selenium Grid and allows remote and distrbuted execution of Selenium scripts created with WebDriver.
What is Python Selenium ?
Selenium bindings provides a simple API to write functional/acceptance tests using Selenium WebDriver. Through Selenium API you can access all functionalities of Selenium WebDriver in an intuitive way. Selenium bindings provide a convenient API to access Selenium WebDrivers like Firefox, Ie, Chrome, Remote etc. The current supported Python versions are 2.7, 3.5 and above.
What Will I Learn?
- By learning this course you will have a complete understanding on working with Selenium Web Drivers using Python Programming Language.
- You will learn how to work with different web element in Python Selenium.
- You can access to all video training and source codes.
- You will learn how to work with Chrome and Firefox browsers using Selenium,