- React.js: React.js is popular library developed by Facebook that focuses on building user interfaces. it allows developers to create reusable UI components and update the view dynamically based on changes in data. React uses declarative programming mode and this makes it easy to understand and debug code. React also has large and active community, which means there are plenty of resources available for learning and support.
- Angular.js: Angular.js is another popular library developed by Google that is used for building web applications. it provides powerful framework for building complex and dynamic user interfaces. Angular.js uses two way data binding, which means that changes in the model are automatically reflected in the view and vice versa. It also includes a number of builtin features such as dependency injection, routing and animations.
- Vue.js: Vue.js is lightweight and easy library that is similar to React.js and Angular.js. it provides simple API for building user interfaces, and can be easily integrated with other libraries and frameworks. Vue.js uses template based syntax, which makes it easy to understand and debug code. It also has small file size and fast performance.
- jQuery: jQuery is widely used library that provides powerful tools for manipulating the DOM, handling events and making AJAX requests. it simplifies many common tasks, such as selecting elements, animating elements and creating interactive UI elements. jQuery is also backward compatible with older browsers and this makes it great choice for legacy applications.
- D3.js: D3.js is data visualization library that allows developers to create complex and interactive visualizations using HTML, SVG and CSS. it provides different tools for handling data, including parsing, filtering and sorting. D3.js also includes a lot of builtin visualization components such as bar charts, pie charts and line charts.
- Three.js: Three.js is powerful library for creating 3D graphics and animations on the web. it provides different tools for creating and manipulating 3D objects, as well as different lighting and camera effects. Three.js can be used to create numerous visualizations from simple 3D models to complex simulations and games.
- Lodash: Lodash is utility library that provides helper functions for working with arrays, objects and strings. it includes over 300 functions for common tasks such as iterating over arrays, manipulating objects and formatting strings. Lodash is also designed to be lightweight and fast and it is great choice for high performance applications.
Learn More on Python GUI
- How to Create Label in PySide6
- How to Create Button in Python & PySide6
- How to Use Qt Designer with PySide6
- How to Add Icon to PySide6 Window
- How to Load UI in Python PySide6
- How to Create RadioButton in PySide6
- How to Create ComboBox in PySide6
- How to Create CheckBox in Python PySide6
- Responsive Applications with PyQt6 Multithreading
- Event Handling in Python and PyQt6